Field(s) of expertise
Project and Service Management
About this job
We are recruiting a Scheduling Manager for Sapienza to work at Global Navigation Satellite System Agency
- Review and contribution to the further development and maintenance of overall exploitation schedules, including different levels of schedule
- Review and analysis of the programme/service schedule high-level interdependencies and schedule drifts.
- Scheduling and analysis (GSA, institutional players and industry), including integration of schedules, identification and resolution of schedule and planning conflicts, generation of alerts, development of project critical paths and Earned Value Management (EVM) aspects (use of Microsoft Project or other tools identified by the GSA), provision of risk and cost adjusted schedule
- At least 4 years of relevant professional experience in application of schedule management and control principles;
- ability to establish/utilize advanced schedule control techniques.
- Master’s degree or equivalent degree in a relevant field.
- Strong experience in DOORS tool operation and administration.
- Familiarity with modern corporate information systems.
- Ability to synthesize complex data.
- Hold a valid EU Secret Security Clearance
- Fluent in English
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
Please send your CV (in English) as soon as possible to email@example.com
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.