Field(s) of expertise
Product and Quality Assurance
About this job
The Team lead Configuration Management, is part of the Operations team serving several recurring and nonrecurring programs. You will in charge of 6 configuration officers. The total team consists of around 45 passionate professionals who work closely together with various colleagues on all levels throughout the entire organization. You will report to Chris Potter, Head of the department.
What Fokker Elmo offers you:
Fokker Elmo offers an innovative and international workplace in a company with a rich history in the field of aircraft construction. Our company has a passion for technology and our staff are rightly proud of what they develop and build. At Fokker Elmo you will get every opportunity to build your career and work on your personal development.
As a Teamlead Configuration Management
- You are responsible for translating customer-specific requirements into a Configuration Management Plan and
- you are responsible for the (automated) process of Control & Data Management.
- You analyze the completeness of internally or externally received configuration requirements and information and you ensure adequate processing thereof.
- You are a determining factor for access to current information regarding product requirements, product definitions and related documentation for “design to spec” projects and “build to print” projects.
- You are also coordinator of changes that affect the configuration. Configuration management is of great importance for the correct production and delivery of the agreed configuration
To fill this vacancy, we expect you to have the following characteristics:
- Demonstrable HBO thinking and working level.
- Knowledge of the CMII practices.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with automation, whereby experience with Product Data Management systems (PDM) is a big plus.
- Good command of the Dutch and English language, both orally and in writing.
- You are accurate and you like clear structures.
- You have a great sense of responsibility and, given the importance of good cooperation, you are a real team player.