Field(s) of expertise
Business Administration and Finance
About this job
Are you ready for take-off? As a Financial Controller, you and your colleagues are responsible for the Planning and Control cycle of Fokker Aerostructures. You support management in achieving the strategic goals and support them with financial analyses.You are part of the Central Reporting department together with two other Financial Controllers and a Team Lead. You will be reporting together with the team to the Finance Manager. You will work closely together with Financial Program Controllers in Papendrecht, Hoogeveen, Romania and Mexico.
The department is responsible for the monthly reporting and consolidation of +/- 15 entities.You are responsible for budgeting, latest estimates, management information and monthly reporting towards MT for various sites and countries.In addition, the Controller supports the internal and external audit process of the company by performing and documenting controls on the financials reported by the company.
- Prepare and submit monthly reporting packages (including quarterly reports and annual budget reporting) that provide senior management transparency on expense and headcount information;
- Research and provide clear commentary on variances for monthly reporting to GKN;
- Prepare presentations and supporting materials for senior management, including various walks/analysis for monthly and quarterly program reviews including Annual Budget or Strategic Plan Reviews;
- Participate in projects improving and automating our reporting processes;
- Support internal and external audits;
- Perform monthly checks and documentation on financials reported;
- Various other supporting activities such as statutory account, tax submissions, cash flow analysis;
- Be involved in ad-hoc topics and improvement projects.
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar workfield;
- You have a Bachelor work and thinking level in Finance, Economics, Accounting or related field;
- Preferably experience in an international manufacturing environment;
- You have experience with financial processes, systems, procedures and working methods;
- Knowledge of accounting and de-centralized administrations;
- You can speak and write fluently in both English and Dutch;
- Experienced user in Excel, experience with consolidation systems is a plus.