Field(s) of expertise
Information Technology Project & Service Management
About this job
Sapienza Consulting is recruiting two ICT Project Officers for Eurojust.
The Unit works from an annual work plan based on a Corporate and IT strategy and implements the plan using ITIL best practices and Prince2 methodology to manage the processes to deliver IT services.
The ICT Project Officer manages the day-to-day organisation of multiple, concurrent small and medium sized projects.
- Acting as a project leader and main point of contact for small and medium sized projects
- Write Project Initiation Document and Business Cases for projects under consideration
- Coordinating, managing and monitoring implementation of the full project lifecycle from initiation to final delivery
- Drawing up the project’s team work program (objectives, results, deadlines, budget, quality, risks etc.) and related documents
- Managing the day-to-day operational and tactical project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope
- Write and/or review Requirements Analysis deliverables such as solution proposals, impact assessments and Use Cases
- Review the technical solution of projects under consideration
- Write and/or review manuals and user guides for new systems or new releases of existing systems
- Prepare test cases and test scenarios for users to test
- Test delivered solutions against Use and Test Cases
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Must have formal project management certification (PRINCE or equivalent)
- Good communicator who can explain things clearly & professionally
- Able to create and maintain relevant documentation
- Inquisitive and a self-starter who wants to excel in his/her role
- Organised to ensure actions are tracked and feedback given to users
- Diligent and methodical to ensure that tasks are always addressed
- Good time keeper respecting the business hours
- Commitment to continuous development and learning
- Fluent in English; knowledge of another European language is an asset
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.