Field(s) of expertise
About this job
Sapienza Consulting is recruiting CAPDEV SME Support to work at NCIA in The Hague, Netherlands
- General, wide breadth knowledge of cyber security principles, best practices, concepts and technology.
- Solid knowledge of cyber security, including configuration and integration of boundary protection components e.g. firewalls, NIPs, HIPs, diodes), encryption, identity and access management, monitoring and detection, incidence response, vulnerability assessments, and risk management.
- Design and configuration of various IT infrastructure elements within projects.
- Experience in routing and switching and virtualisation technologies. Proven ability to deliver technology/systems/solutions/capabilities for industry, government, or military.
- Knowledge and experience in requirements management, system design, and system engineering for cyber security system; familiarity and experience with requirements managements systems such as IBM Rational DOORS is desirable.
- Knowledge and experience in executing implementation projects together with industry in the cyber security area, including proven ability to develop statements of work and system requirements statements.
- Knowledge and experience in testing and validating that contracted deliveries meet the requirements and fulfil the intended use-cases.
- Familiarity with system accreditation and deployment of CIS, including deployment to operational military areas.
- Experience with implementation projects within NATO and/or National military organizations is desirable.
- Familiarity with architecture frameworks such as TOGAF is Skill
- Ability to work independently and in teams to achieve the desired goals, including the ability to monitor and support a team of industry.
- Excellent communications and writing skills in English
- Hold a NATO Secret Security Clearance
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.