Field(s) of expertise
Software Engineering Information Technology
About this job
We are recruiting a Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) Database Administrator (DBA) to work on our Customers Site (NATO NCIA) Mons, Belgium (remote)
To work as Oracle EBS DBA within Service Support and Business Applications Service Line, supporting Enterprise Business Applications suite of tools. Role works with SSBA EBA Service Delivery Manager.
- Required Security Clearance: NATO Secret
- SQL and SQL*Plus knowledge.
- Familiarity with configuration management / versioning procedures and tools.
- Able to work under pressure, on own initiative and without constant supervision, to strict and tight deadlines.
- A good team player and a good
- Experience of working in team that delivers highly available service.
- Competent in documenting work done.
- 4+ years current, detailed and relevant knowledge of and experience with Oracle EBS Release 12.2 (or higher).
- Basic understanding of data model for Oracle EBS Release 12.2 (or higher).
- Working knowledge of Oracle Unified Method (OUM) and/or Oracle Application Implementation Methodology (AIM).
- 5+ years recent practical experience as Oracle EBS DBA, demonstrating 2+ years sustained period of performance on previous 2 most recent assignments. In this capacity, Consultant must have performed duties such as installing, upgrading, and supporting (patching, troubleshooting, tuning) Oracle EBS software and associated Oracle Technology stack in multi-tier/multi-node/multi-platform environment, comprising database server, applications server, web server, concurrent processing server, reports server, forms server, admin server, and discoverer server.
- Experience of managing multiple Oracle installations on large systems. In particular, candidate must be conversant with Oracle EBS Release 12.2 (or higher) and Oracle Database 11gR2 (or higher) product versions in Linux environments.
- Practical experience with Oracle EBS and Oracle Database backup/recovery (RMAN), configuration, sizing, space management, monitoring, patching, upgrades, performance tuning, troubleshooting and administration.
- Expertise in Oracle EBS Release 12.2 (or higher) technical architecture, including knowledge of underlying database architecture, with particular reference to schemas/products, database objects, file system structure, tables, views, packages, procedures, functions, triggers, sequences, indexes and constraints .
- Broad knowledge of and experience with Oracle Internet Application Server (iAS 9i/10g) and proven ability in dealings with Forms / Reporting / Apache Web servers and configuring, troubleshooting and tuning.
- Broad knowledge of and experience with WebLogic application server, including configuring, troubleshooting and tuning
- Practical experience with advanced topology elements like shared APPL_TOP, Oracle Clusterware, Rapid Application Cluster (RAC) and Automatic Storage Management (ASM).
- Sound knowledge of and experience with Oracle’s Enterprise Manager 10g or higher.
- Sound knowledge of and experience with Oracle’s Application Management Suite for Oracle E-Business Suite.
- Good UNIX/Linux knowledge and good automation (UNIX/Linux scripting)
- Basic understanding of Oracle Application Testing Suite (OATS).
- Practical experience with installation, upgrade and maintenance of Oracle Application Express (APEX).
- Practical experience with the installation, upgrade and maintenance of Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE, OBIA, …).
- Practical experience with configuration and troubleshooting of following technology solutions in EBS environment:
- Web Application Firewall (WAF)
- Hardware based load balancing
- Reverse proxy and Hardware based SSL acceleration.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.