Field(s) of expertise
About this job
Sapienza Consulting, a tpgroup company, is recruiting a Principal Technician – Cyber Security to join NATO – NCIA in Norfolk, Virginia, United States.
- Assist in implementation and administration of Cyber Security related policies, settings and tools
- Assist in configuration and monitoring of cyber security systems including but not limited to firewalls, VPNs, network proxies, log servers and enterprise antimalware
- Assist in evaluation and execution of vulnerability and patch management processes throughout AoR using existing Vulnerability Management and Patch Management tools
- Provide assistance to other work centres within Service Operations Branch as needed
- Other duties as required
- Required Security Clearance: NATO Secret
- Higher secondary education and intermediate vocational training might lead to formal qualification with 4 years of experience, or secondary education and completed advanced vocational training leading to a professional qualification or professional accreditation with 6 years post related experience
- 2+ years experience in system administration of Microsoft-based or UNIX-based operating system environments
- Practical experience in firewall and network proxy configuration and administration. Practical experience implementing and managing Enterprise Antimalware and Data Loss Prevention systems
- Practical experience in web application firewalls and network intrusion/prevention systems preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft PowerShell or other Scripting languages preferred
If you are interested in applying then please click apply and one of the recruitment teams will be in touch.
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement.