Field(s) of expertise
About this job
Sapienza Consulting, a tpgroup company, is recruiting Specialised Consultants for Core Enterprise Services (CES) & C2 Service Lines to join NATO – NCIA in Mons, Wallonia, Belgium (Remote).
Command and Control (C2) Service Line have a requirement for subject matter experts to be embedded with a team of NCI Agency staff in support of the Scientific Programme of Work for 2022.
The consultants will work off-site and regularly coordinate their efforts with the team using the Agile/Sprint procedures already established.
This requires both face-to-face meetings and remote tele- or videoconferences.
The expertise is focussed on:
- the development and validation of C2 Services Enabling requirements, architectural products and technical specifications
- Alliance Federation information sharing concepts, services and specifications; supporting TIDE and CWIX activities
- Providing technical support for C3S activities in the area of Data Management and Message and Information transformation and standardisation
- Other related areas will be the technical input and validation of the NATO Core Metadata Specification (NCMS), NATO Core Data Framework (NCDF) and Standards Transformation Framework (STF) and technical input for the NCDF adoption of the NATO Core Metadata Specification (NCMS), of the data-centric security and metadata labeling
- This expertise is required to supplement the current level of expertise within the C2 SL so the consultants must be ready to quickly integrate with the current team and take up duties
- The work required will be based on submitted Delivery Acceptance Sheets indicating the effort completed for each of the deliverables as defined below
- Required Security Clearance: NATO SECRET
Specific Expertise Required: The following expertise and knowledge is essential for this requirement:
- Expert knowledge of NATO Confidentiality Label Syntax specifications (specifically ADatP-4774 & 4778), profiles and emerging standards
- Expert knowledge of NATO Metadata Binding Mechanism specifications, profiles and emerging standards, including Metadata Labelling Strategy and the Data Centric Security Strategy
- Expert knowledge of NATO Core Metadata Specification (NCMS), profiles and emerging standards
- Expert knowledge of Information Management and the preparation and application of Capability Maturity Models for IM in the NATO Enterprise
- Expert knowledge of the IM Strategy and Roadmap and the processes and issues guiding the development of each
- Expert knowledge of the NATO C3 Policies, including the Data Management Policy
- Development knowledge of the NATO Metadata Binding Service (NMBS) and NATO End Point Labelling demonstrators
- Detailed knowledge of NATO cross-domain solutions and information exchange requirements
- Detailed knowledge of methods and mechanisms to resolve security label translation/mapping between NATO and NATO national systems
- Detailed knowledge and experience with Web Service-specific security standards and products including Security Policy Information File (SPIF), SAML 1.x and 2.0, XACML, WS-Security, WS-Trust, Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) v3.0, and competing products in this space
- Detailed knowledge and experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) implementation concepts including Web Services, SOAP, REST, Publish-Subscribe, XML, WSDL and UDDI, as well as Web Services specifications
- Detailed knowledge and experience with NATO Core Data Framework(NCDF) and Standards Transformation Framework (STF) concepts, technologies, business cases, standards, specifications and related implementations
- Expertise in security labelling and object level protection solutions
- In-depth familiarity with NATO organisational and political structures (especially NHQC3S, ACT HQ and NCI Agency) and relationships with NATO and Partner nations
- Ability to independently produce and edit technical documentation and scientific reports in English
- Excellent communications skills
- Good understanding of the project management methodologies, including PRINCE 2 and Agile/Scrum
If you are interested in applying, then please click apply and one of the recruitment teams will be in touch.
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement.