Field(s) of expertise
Project and Service Management Information Technology
About this job
Sapienza Consulting, a Serco company, is recruiting an Engineering Support, Client Deployment Services to join NATO – NCIA in Mons, Wallonia, Belgium.
- Local logistical support (i.e. removing devices from delivery pallets and placing into temporary local storage, assisting with asset and configuration management activities)
- Deployment of client device baseline, provided by the Purchaser
- Assembly of end user equipment at user’s desk
- Configuration, testing and connection of the device to the network
- Removal of previous workstations and peripherals from the desk, sanitizing classified items, and supporting local logistics
The technicians performing the work activities shall be skilled to complete the following tasks:
- Install and configure for use, COTS software on workstations/laptops
- Install and configure network client software on workstations/laptops
- Configure upon request, local server software and configure special peripheral devices.
- Create, maintain and troubleshoot workstation/laptop issues
- Prepare software packages for automatic deployment
- Test software for dependencies prior to installation
- Contribute to IT Security compliance and remediation
- All the Contractor’s staff that will in contact with the equipment, to include the time during and after which devices are imaged, shall be security cleared to NATO Secret level.
- Higher vocational training in a relevant discipline with 2 years post‐related experience. Or a secondary educational qualification with 4 years post‐related experience
- Formal technical or professional certification, complemented with training in network management, system monitoring, software packaging and/or software development or equivalent through extensive professional experience
- Very good general working knowledge of IT hardware and auxiliary computer equipment, such as printers and scanners
- Experience of Configuration Management and Service Asset Management
- Prior experience of working in an international environment comprising both military and civilian elements
- Recent experience with NATO Secret/Unclassified systems, particularly with imaging, set‐up, and desk deployments.
- Minimum of Valid NATO Secret clearance is required