Field(s) of expertise
Marketing & Sales
About this job
Location: The Netherlands, Noordwijk, SBIC, Sapienza, with frequent travel across Europe
Contract duration: Fixed Term Contract with intention to extend
Are you a high-energy sales manager with a proven track record in sales? If so, Sapienza is looking for you.
For the past 25 years Sapienza has been successful in developing and selling software to government and commercial clients with very high expectations. The driving force behind our success has always been the people. What drives us, is our aspiration, our desire and ambition to keep pushing the envelope, overcoming any hurdle, challenging the status quo to continually find a better way to grow.
Sapienza Consulting is now looking into expanding into new markets with its portfolio of Project Management tools (ECLIPSE) as well Recruitment Support applications.
We are looking for a highly motivated, results-driven and experienced sales manager to actively seek out and engage customer prospects to bring our portfolio of SaaS products to new clients both in Government and Industry and across sectors.
In this role you will be reporting to the Head of Sales and Marketing.
- Drive revenue by prospecting and building pipeline while building strong personal relationships with potential clients.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure up-sale and cross-sales of Sapienza products and services
- Quickly grasp client business and technical requirements and proposed right solutions around those specific needs
- Close new business consistently at or above revenue quota targets
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan for the assigned territory and create reliable forecasts
- Work to develop and circulate the set of best practices to achieve team sales targets and outcome with each quarter
- Listen to the needs of the market and share with product and marketing teams
- Understand and stay on top of the competitive landscape
- Manage all phases of the sale cycle to successful close business deals (including client presentation, proposal development and contract negotiation)
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a similar role, with good experience in managing a pipeline/lead funnel
- Proven track record in providing demo’s, converting leads to interested customers and working with SaaS product lines
- Available to travel often
- Ability to use insights and data to drive decision making to increase your consultative selling success
- Ability to assess business opportunities and read prospective buyers
- Ability to orchestrate the closure of business with an accurate understanding of prospect needs
- Ability to include multiple partners and members of the company management team using competitive selling to position company products against direct and indirect competitors
- Highly motivated and driven to succeed
- Outstanding presentation, written, verbal and closing skills.
- Self-motivated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally.
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Aptitude to learn quickly and perform well under pressure
- Fluent in English;
- Another European language (i.e. French) would be a distinct asset