Field(s) of expertise
About this job
Our team is the driving force behind Septentrio’s success as a world leader in providing reliable, high-precision GNSS positioning systems. We are expanding our horizons and we want you to be a part of it.
As Support Engineer, you will be a valued member of the Applications & Support Group in Septentrio. You will assist our customers in a variety of applications and market segments with a broad spectrum of technical issues and inquiries, thereby keeping their projects on time and on track.
- assist our customers through our customer support channels: email, telephone and the customer web-portal;
- investigate, diagnose and solve support cases reported by our customers;
- escalate and follow-up on issues that require assistance from our R&D colleagues;
- document successful case resolutions into our knowledge base;
- use our service desk software to manage your work and priorities;
- write application notes, knowledge base articles and other documents that will help our customers use our products in the most effective way possible;
- write and update manuals or sections thereof.
- Have a Master or Technical Bachelor’s degree in Electronics, Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Are excited about technology
- Place the customer first and have a desire to solve their issues
- Well organized and like structure in your work
- Enjoy working with others and work well within a larger group
- Possess excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written)