Field(s) of expertise
Human Resources and Recruitment
About this job
Sapienza , a tpgroup company, is embarking on an exciting journey and we sit at the heart of the space sector. We develop our own space software called ECLIPSE which has over 20,000 users. We also provide consulting, digital solutions and engineering services across the full lifecycle of mission and safety critical programmes in Critical Infrastructure, Defence and Space sectors.
As well as the software development and consulting services we also have our own talent acquisition team which works alongside many of the space institutions and global commercial space sector. Our talent acquisition team is also helping to scale innovative NewSpace and Satcom businesses from the ground up. With space becoming so much more accessible we are now seeing record investment into the space sector, so this is a critical time for growth for many of our customers.
Our talent acquisition team is a key area within the Sapienza business that we need to expand so we are seeking a senior talent acquisition who will be responsible for the successful delivery into some of our key space accounts across Europe. Preference would be to work out of our Noordwijk office in the Netherlands, however if you wanted to be home based within Europe or be located in any of our other locations in the UK or France then we are also fine with this.
- You will be the senior interface to some of our key customers in the space sector such as the European Space Agency (ESA), EUMETSAT and several other EU institutions.
- Work within a passionate talent acquisition team that takes pride on their delivery. We have high standards on CV sent to interview ratios which allows our talent acquisition team to measure their success effectively.
- Review and analyse job descriptions, extracting the core responsibilities and requirements to find the most suitable candidates.
- Schedule and plan the different roles to ensure all deadlines are met, creating actions in our ATS system (Bullhorn).
- Advertising vacancies through appropriate channels, ensuring that active applicants are reached.
- Proactively contact potential candidates to ensure that passive applicants are reached.
- Review applicant submissions to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
- Perform pre-screening and preliminary interviews over the phone and via TEAMS video conferencing.
- Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data in our ATS system.
- Build out talent pipelines / hotlists of candidates through our ATS system for future hires.
- Ensure all required documents for client submissions are to a high standard to ensure that our candidates get the best representation possible and in compliance with the requirements of the client
- Provide support in scheduling and arranging interviews with our key customers.
- Prepare conditional offer to selected candidates
- Provide relocation assistance to candidates where required.
- Participate to general tenders and restricted tenders’ preparation for what concerns the delivery team sourcing and presentations
- Contribute to the growth of the company by helping our talent acquisition team in streamlining processes and procedures.
- Work closely with marketing department to help promote targeted recruitment campaigns for our customers key hires.
- Ensure continual improvement of the team’s knowledge base with regards to understanding of positions, industry, candidate profiling and risk identification
- Be known as a subject matter expert on space recruitment.
- Attend space conferences / events in-person (COVID permitting) and on-line to represent Sapienza.
You have strong communication skills, you are pro-active, a team player with a strong sense of responsibility and deep knowledge of the European space domain. You feel attracted to work in an international, ambitious and pioneering environment. On a practical, level you will have:
- 8+ years hands-on recruitment experience either as an internal recruiter or for a recruitment firm.
- Have at least two years’ experience recruiting into the European Space Agency (ESA) and/or for other space agencies across Europe.
- Have a proven successful track record of placing senior engineering staff (software, hardware, electronics, system engineering, ground segment, space segment) into the space sector.
- Preference to have strong knowledge/experience recruiting talents from the Earth Observation (EO), Satellite Navigation and Communications market.
- IT literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- ATS Management experience
- Fluent in English, French is highly desirable.
- Eligible to work in the EU.
In addition, you:
- Are ambitious and eager to learn
- Are a professional with a strong sense of responsibility
- Strong work ethic and flexibility to work under pressure in a deadline oriented and fast paced environment
- High degree of self-motivation, energy and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Have international experience
What we offer
We have over 30 nationalities within our organisation and some of the most creative people from all over the world. We are enthusiastic and passionate about our work which is infectious. We allow our employees to take responsibility for their work and promote a positive working culture. We offer…
- An exciting, inspiring, international and ambitious working environment
- An extensive introduction to TP Sapienza Europe and our way of working
- Training and development opportunities
- Career progression
- 28 paid holiday days for a 40-hour working week.
- Highly competitive salaries considering your skills and personal value to the company.
- Annual bonuses
- Remote working from home (Within Europe)
- Pension schemes (subject to location)