Immedia is an international company with more than 10 years of experience in the space sector, which provides technological solutions for clients such as the European Space Agency (ESA). We are in a growth process, and we are opening the opportunity to join our Project Management Support team, where you can develop your skills together with other professionals in the area in an aerospace and software engineering projects environment.
The selected candidates will be part of a team of specialists in Project, Program and Portfolio Management (PPM) with the following responsibilities:
* Project office giving support to Project and Program Managers, in planning and control tasks: scope, deadlines, risks, actions and problems, etc. and assuring the compliance with internal standards of Project Management.
* Scheduling and Resource Management. Preparation of Project plans, milestones, tasks, resource management and monitoring.
* Generation of progress reports, meetings, actions, etc.
If you want to grow professionally in the field of management in technical environments, participating in projects that help improve knowledge about space and the climate of our planet, we offer you:
We are looking for people interested in living near Frankfurt (Germany) for a period longer than 1 year. The selected person(s) shall have a university degree in Engineering (preferably Computer Science or Telecommunications), and at least 5 years of demonstrated experience in one of the following subjects:
– Project Management, with responsibility over teams and project deliverables in IT environments (software, cloud, data processing/analysis).
– Experience working in software development or system engineering environments (space, aeronautics or similar), with proficiency in standards, development methodologies and complex system building.
– Project/Program support, especially in project management offices (PMO). Experience in PPM tools and in project QA will be valued.
Essential: Good command of English (professional competence)
It will be highly desirable:
– Planning/Scheduling, with knowledge of MS Project or similar tools.
– PMP/Prince 2 Certification
Candidates must have a work permit for the EU.
Please send your CV to email@example.com including in the subject “IT Project Management for Space Sector”