Field(s) of expertise
Project and Service Management
About this job
Serco is a leading Space Services Provider with thousands of skilled resources that has supported over 50 space missions on behalf of more than 10 Space or Government agencies around the globe, including the ESA and NASA. Serco offers space capability across the full space lifecycle from satellite testing to Launch services, LEOP to spacecraft operations, space surveillance to data management, and supporting downstream application development. With over 55 years history in the space sector Serco is well placed to contribute to National strategies and New Space ventures who want to scale their businesses/organizations with skilled talent.
Are you ready to support space exploration as a Service Manager? We have an opportunity for you to join our team in the Netherlands. If you’re enthusiastic about entering the thrilling realm of space and becoming an essential member of our team, we would love to hear from you.
- Contribute to the service definition, deployment, operations, and further development.
- Support business development activities, including preparation of supporting documents related to SLA in preparation of bids and participation in tenders.
- Define and monitor service level agreements, KPIs and other service parameters to monitor the performance of the services.
- Act proactively in case of breach or expected breach of parameters agreed in SLA.
- Pro-actively report and respond to service-related issues, seek, and propose initiatives to improve the service
- Gather, review, and distribute service reports, attend customer quarterly meetings.
- Manage employee’s performance and engagement by ensuring regular My-catchup, training, and development plan in line with professional and personal growth, recognition, communication and ensuring Serco values are followed.
- Manage the day-to-day operations with our employees located on the client site, act as an interface between the client and our employees when needed.
- Develop and maintain a network of relationships with the customer/s, potential customers, partners, and stakeholders to anticipate and meet customers and stakeholders existing and future needs.
- Support Contract Manager with the Frame contract administration tasks
- Understand the overall Serco Europe Growth strategy, interlock, and collaborate with European colleagues to achieve business goals.
- Support the Dutch growth strategy and work closely with the European BD community to qualify and review opportunities and develop new customers.
- Quality assurance, environment, health, and safety on all contract(s).
- Leading customer service excellence and a continuous improvement culture.
- 10 years of experience in similar roles.
- Good knowledge of the industry best practices and service delivery standards.
- Excellent interpersonal and costumer service skills are needed.
- Must have a technical understanding of space systems engineering.
- Commercially savvy requested.
- High organizational and communication abilities, and comfortable with working in a diverse and multinational team environment.
- Problem solving mind set and high capacity to deliver are highly considered.
- Proficient in the English language, both written and spoken.
- Knowledge of another EU member state language is an asset.
Within Serco we believe there is a place here for everyone. Diversity & Inclusion at Serco is based on a culture where every voice is heard, and every employee feels valued. Working together as one team, we can enhance the experience of our people and teams, improve the value of our solutions to better serve the missions of our customers, and make a difference in our world. We are enthusiastic and passionate about our work which is infectious. We allow our employees to take responsibility for their work and promote a positive working culture.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary.
- Corporate Benefits Package.
- Support provided on relocation – Information available upon request.
- Company Events.