Field(s) of expertise
Procurement & Legal
About this job
AKKA Belgium, the Belgian subsidiary of the AKKA Technologies Group, is today Number 1 on the of consulting & engineering in Belgium, with more than 850 experts.
For almost 30 years, our company has been supporting major industrial firms all over the country, participating in every step of their projects. AKKA Blegium operates in a wide range of sectors including aeronautics, railway, automotive, space, defence, energy and life sciences.
Experiencing a continuous growth for 10 years now, we almost doubled our size in 2016.
As an AKKA consultant, you will be:
- In charge of diverse transversal and empowering projects
- Supported in your career by your AKKA Manager
- Actor of your training plan and your personal and professional development
- Member of a dynamic and collaborative community of engineers
- Benefiting from a permanent contract
- Benefiting from a competitive salary package including several extra-legal benefits.
- Coordinate and monitor our clients’ supply chain phases, from supply to distribution
- Support our clients in the projects’ implementation and execution: planning, cost analysis, quality and GMP aspects, stakeholders’ involvement
- Contribute to the improvement of our customers’ supply chain processes
- Use your technical skills and field experiences to act as an interface within the operational department
- Master’s degree in supply chain or academically equivalent. An engineering or pharmaceutical background is a plus
- Fluent in English and French. Dutch is a plus
- Minimum 1 year experience in logistics or supply chain
- Knowledge of cold chain and good distribution practices (GDP) is a plus
- Knowledge of SAP and Excel is mandatory
- Good interpersonal/analytical/organizational skills, reactivity, adaptation