Field(s) of expertise
Software Engineering Quality-Product Assurance & CM
About this job
With over 37 years of experience in high technology together with its integrated skills in the areas of space technology and telematics, OHB Group is ideally positioned as one of the leading independent forces in the European space, aeronautics and telematics industry.
- Contribute to the establishing of the programmatic and technical software PA requirements within the framework of the ESA Software policy.
- Evaluate Contractors’ plans, technical specifications and efforts proposed for the execution of S/W PA programme.
- Monitor and evaluate S/W PA analyses, reports and technical notes.
- Participate to project reviews, meetings, Configuration Control Boards, Non-conformance Review Boards and Software Review Boards.
- Prepare design trade-offs, analyses and reports using metrics to support project decisions.
- Participate to software product evaluations and process assessments.
- Establish and maintain databases to track NCRs, RFWs,action items etc. as required.
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
- You have professional experience on SW engineering and quality assurance.
- You are familiar with Space Product Assurance practices together with a good working knowledge of appropriate working tools.
- You have practical experience in applying ECSS S/W standards or similar in safety-critical /mission – critical applications (e.g. DO-178, ISO 26262, IEC 62279)
- You have experience on application of Code standards (MISRA C)
- You have experience on software metrics management
- You have knowledge and proven experience in the following areas:
- Configuration management of complex systems.
- Software engineering and PA in critical applications.
The following skills would be highly desirable:
- You have experience on ESA software engineering processes and standards.
- You have experience in tools as DOORS, JIRA, Sonar,Confluence, Jenkins, Git, Nexus, Maven, Klocwork, VectorCast.
- You have experience on Complex Electronic Hardware/Airborne Electronic Hardware Quality standards (eg.ECSS-Q-ST-60-02C or DO-254/ED-80)