Field(s) of expertise
About this job
With over 37 years of experience in high technology together with its integrated skills in the areas of space technology and telematics, OHB Group is ideally positioned as one of the leading independent forces in the European space, aeronautics and telematics industry.
- Define the AOCS architecture and be in charge of the AOCS control law definition and specification.
- Ensure a transverse activity inside the AOCS department, as responsible of the simulations tools used for the AOCS development and the robustness simulations.
- Be in charge as minimum of the following activities:
- Define the AOCS architecture and design
- Define the AOCS control laws
- AOCS robustness/sensitivity simulations
- participation to the AOCS IVVQ(integration/validation/verification/qualification)plan definition and tests analysis
- participation to the LEOP (launch and earlyoperations)
- preparation of the AOCS simulation tools roadmap
- Evolutions and versioning management of the AOCS simulation tools
- Master’s degree in engineering with a specialty on Spatial technics or automatics
- Experience in the space industry, in particular in AOCS,GNC, flight dynamics or in the simulation tools.
- Knowledge in
- the AOCS control law design
- the dynamic modeling using matlab/simunlik tools
- flight dynamics
- automatic and filtering techniques
- Speak, read and write technical documentation in English
- Knowledge in C code and informatics would be appreciated