Field(s) of expertise
Quality-Product Assurance & CM
About this job
We are recruiting an Archivist/Documentalist for Sapienza. The position will provide part-time support on-site at our customers site at the EGNOS Project Office in Toulouse. In addition, we can supplement this part-time activity with additional tasks for other ESA projects (distance or in Toulouse) and can offer a full-time employment contract for this role.
Location: ESA EGNOS Project Office (EPO), Toulouse France
Contract duration: Full time or Part Time, Contract a durée indéterminé de Chantier.
Task 1: ESA Confidential area (Zone 5) Registry Security Officer
- Contribution to the EGNOS Zone 5 SECOPS: Using EGNOS and Galileo Zone 5 SECOPS as well as feedback from the Zone 5 accreditation body contribute to the elaboration of the EGNOS Zone 5 SECOPS.
- Establishment and maintenance of the Zone 5 Registry in coordination with ESO.
- Configuration management of the zone 5 “Confidential” documentation: Handling of all the EU/ESA Confidential documentation that will be stored in the EGNOS Zone 5 area including management of its back up.
- Reception and delivery of “Confidential” data pack.
- Organisation of Confidential meetings in the Zone 5: Preparation of the meetings (RFV, log book…) in coordination with CNES and as per EGNOS Zone 5 SECOPS.
Task 2: ESA Restricted and EU Restricted documentation management
- Configuration management of the “Restricted” documentation: Management of the Restricted documentation baseline and management of the back up of the Restricted documentation received and produced by EGNOS Project Office.
- Reception and delivery of “Restricted” data pack (including cyphering / deciphering of the documentation).
Task 3: Support to the Security Officer
- follow up of implementation of EGNOS SECOPS: identification of actions and process to be implemented by EPO and follow up of the status of implementation.
- Propose updates of EGNOS SECOPS: based on Return of Experience and change of EGNOS baseline (security baseline, team location…) propose updates of the EGNOS SECOPS.
Participation to meetings with EGNOS Project office, ESA Security Office, CNES Security Office, and potentially GSA, on demand.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Information Management or similar
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience in documentation management
- Experience working with classified documents and/or in secure areas is desirable
- Currently in the possession of an active EU or NATO Secret security clearance, or willingness to be cleared;
- Fluent in English;
- A good understanding / ability to speak in French is desirable;
- Good knowledge of MS office tools;
- Organization, good practical sense, being able to work autonomously but also effectively in a team.