Field(s) of expertise
Business Administration and Finance
About this job
Sapienza Consulting is recruiting a Documentalist to provide support to the NAV Directorate at ESA-ESTEC.
Contract duration: Fixed Term Contract (01/08/2020 – 31/12/2020)
- Regular review of the status of documents in the different archives and where appropriate register this information in the DMS database.
- Document registration, distribution and archiving, as well as provision of reproduction services.
- Process configuration-controlled document changes and of official papers relevant to the activities of the unit.
- Supporting users for retrieving documents from local DMS, DMS’s from external partners and/or industry, out of paper archives, other sources like ESTEC library, scanned documents on CD-ROM or via Internet, etc.
- Provision of paper copies of electronic documents on request, creation of electronic versions of documents.
- Management of original files.
- Related support to project reviews.
- Support to enhancements of the document management concepts and of future improvements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Documentation Management, Business Administration or equivalent
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience
- The work associated to this position can require handling of classified documentation. The candidate shall confirm to be eligible and willing to apply to a Personal Security Clearance. The previous possession of a Personal Security Clearance will be considered positively
- Fluent in English; knowledge of another ESA member-state language is an asset
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
Please send your CV (in English) as soon as possible, but no later than, 20/07/2020, to email@example.com
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.