Field(s) of expertise
Business Administration and Finance
About this job
We are recruiting an Administrative Assistant for Sapienza to work on our Customers Site ESA-ESTEC in Noordwijk.
- Day-to-day support to Unit personnel regarding business travel arrangements, leave management, coordination of training
- Dealing with incoming telephone calls and information requests
- Analysing incoming correspondence and documentation and managing distribution of outgoing correspondence and documentation
- Provision of various logistic support to the Unit
- Arrivals (office, phone, computer, security, access to databases, information systems) and departures (deregistration, etc.) of Unit personnel
- Ordering of office supplies and maintenance of stationary
- Room and resources bookings for meetings and/or events falling under the responsibility of the Unit
- Administration and handling of shipment of goods and express mail
- Tasks related to documentation management, distribution/registration of mail and documents.
- Organization of agenda and of meetings
- Maintaining documents libraries for the Unit, including maintenance of change log, distribution lists, issue information notes to concerned users
- Maintaining and following up actions lists for the Unit and taken minutes of coordination meetings for the Unit
- Participation to organisation of events (e.g. workshops, conferences) as required.
In addition to the above that correspond to standard activities in support to an organisational unit, the work package may also cover the following tasks:
- Support to the Project Review Process
- Support to visitor service: including access control, preparing visa applications, distribution of information material
- ESA site administration: including periodical update (e.g. daily) of site schedule, updating and distribution of the site telephone list
- Participation to the preparation and the publication of internal and external documents, including editing and proofreading
- Data collection, extraction from various Corporate applications (e.g. SAP, PRISMA) and from various internal sources and data consistency checking and coherence analysis
- Completed secondary education and professional training in administrative and/or clerical support;
- At least 2 years of previous relevant working experience in the field;
- Proficient in the English language, both written and spoken; knowledge of another official ESA language is and asset.
- For site specific functions fluent knowledge of the local national language is also required
- Highly proficient with modern electronics office automation tools in particular Microsoft Office suite and electronic mailing (preferably Lotus Notes)
- Familiarity with ESA working environment in a similar position is a distinct advantage
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
Please send your CV (in English) as soon as possible, but no later than 27/07/2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.