Field(s) of expertise
Business Administration and Finance
About this job
We are recruiting a Payable Accountant Assistant for Sapienza to work on our Customers Site (ESA-ESTEC) supporting the HIF Directorate.
- Processing and verification of both electronic and paper invoices in accordance with the ESA Financial Regulations and Instructions, provision of invoice/payment details to industry at their request, etc.
- Off-setting of advance payments and processing of all related financial transactions.
- Reconciliation and clearing of vendor accounts.
- Operating the accounts payable subsystem and its interfaces with the other elements of the financial applications in compliance with the Agency’s accounting policies
- Preparing vouchers for examination by the external/internal auditors and filing ofaccounting vouchers in-line with the prevailing instructions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent professional qualifications in a financial discipline
- At least 02 years of relevant work experience
- Experience as a user of SAP and in particular ECC and SRM modules and familiarity with relevant ESA corporate applications (e.g. ESA-p) is an asset.
- Excellent numerical skills as well as an accounting background with the analytical skills required to operate a complex accounting system.
- Capacity to identify priority actions and to handle high workload
- Reliability, commitment, and initiative together with a well-balanced autonomy in the execution of the required tasks
- Familiarity with modern office automation tools and techniques, in particular Microsoft Office or equivalent, as well as customised database and software applications.
- Fluent in English; knowledge of another ESA member-state language is an asset
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
Please send your CV (in English) as soon as possible, but no later than 28/09/2020 to email@example.com
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.