Field(s) of expertise
Business Administration and Finance
About this job
We are recruiting an Administrative Assistant for Sapienza to work on our Customers Site (ESA-ESTEC) which covers provision of secretarial and administrative support to ESA organisational entities (Divisions, Services, Offices) and Projects based at ESTEC. It includes the following tasks:
- Day-to-day support to Unit personnel regarding business travel arrangements, leave management, coordination of training.
- Dealing with incoming telephone calls and information requests.
- Analysing incoming correspondence and documentation and managing distribution of outgoing correspondence and documentation.
- Provision of various logistic support to the Unit.
- Arrivals (office, phone, computer, security, access to databases, information systems) and departures (deregistration, etc.) of Unit personnel.
- Ordering of office supplies and maintenance of stationary.
- Room and resources bookings for meetings and/or events falling under the responsibility of the Unit.
- Administration and handling of shipment of goods and express mail.
- Tasks related to documentation management, distribution/registration of mail and documents.
- Organization of agenda and of meetings.
- Maintaining documents libraries for the Unit, including maintenance of change log, distribution lists, issue information notes to concerned users.
- Maintaining and following up actions lists for the Unit and taking minutes of coordination meetings for the Unit.
- Participation to organisation of events (e.g., workshops, conferences) as required.
- Support to the Project Review Process.
- Support to visitor service: including access control, preparing visa applications, distribution of information material.
- ESA site administration: including periodical update (e.g., daily) of site schedule, updating and distribution of the site telephone list.
- Participation to the preparation and the publication of internal and external documents, including editing and proofreading.
- Data collection, extraction from various Corporate applications (e.g., SAP, PRISMA) and from various internal sources and data consistency checking and coherence analysis.
- Documentation management related support to project reviews.
- Managing documentation system (e.g. Eclipse), registration / distribution/ exchange / archiving of documents.
- Support to launch campaign preparations.
- Being prepared to travel and co-locate for extended periods (several weeks) at the launch site.
- Secretarial and administrative support at the launch site during extended hours and during weekends.
- In addition to the support to visitor service as described in the Statement of Work (Annex A) also the collection and escort of visitors from ESTEC Security Gate to location
- A relevant degree preferably in Business and administration discipline
- At least 02 years of relevant work experience
- High level of flexibility as well as initiative and team spirit.
- Easy contact with personnel and well-balanced autonomy in the execution of the requested tasks.
- Rigor, commitment, and reliability in the execution of the assigned tasks.
- Highly proficient with modern electronics office automation tools, in particular Microsoft Office suite and electronic mailing (preferably Lotus Notes).
- Ability to communicate with industry counterparts in the execution of the project specific tasks.
- Capacity to identify priority actions and handle high workload.
- Familiarity with ESA working environment in a similar position is a distinct advantage.
- Fluent in English; knowledge of another ESA member-state language is an asset.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
Please send your CV (in English) as soon as possible, but no later than 17/01/2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.