Field(s) of expertise
Space Systems Engineering Aerospace Engineering
About this job
We are recruiting a Security Engineer for Sapienza to work at Global Navigation Satellite System Agency on Galileo Development Activities
- Providing support for the acceptance of new releases of the ground segment procured by ESA through a GSA-ESA Working Arrangement as well as the follow-up of the security aspects of the space segment deployed by ESA.
- Supporting the follow up of security design and implementation of new releases of the ground segment procured by ESA through a GSA ESA Working Arrangement;
- Supporting the security design and implementation of the space segment deployed by ESA
- Master’s Degree in Engineering or relevant fields
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience;
- Experience with Galileo Security System;
- Experience with security aspects of the space segment deployed by ESA;
- Hold a valid EU Secret Security Clearance;
- Fluent in English;
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
Please send your CV (in English) as soon as possible, but no later than 28/02/2021 to email@example.com
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.