Field(s) of expertise
Space Systems Engineering
About this job
We are recruiting a Space Segment Engineer for Sapienza to work at Global Navigation Satellite System Agency
- Space segment evolutions;
- Review of the technical documentation for the space segment level activities and ensure consistency with system level documentation;
- Interface with industrial and/or institutional player and service operator for aspects related to operability improvements to be injected in future industrial contract amendments;
- Participate to the space segment evolutions development reviews and CCB relevant to the tasks under her/his responsibility;
- Review of the technical documentation generated by technical assistance (SETA) team for aspects related to segment;
- Support the qualification/acceptance reviews of the Space Segment;
- Analyse CR/CCN relevant to space segment and support CCBs;
- Contribute to the analysis of anomalies raised by the service operator and participate to the relevant ARB/NRB for aspects related to space segment;
- Support the preparation of requirements, launch, and management the procurements for the space segment;
- Support the assessment of the performance of the space segment industrial contractors, through the review of the relevant KPIs and deliverables, and propose actions and improvements to address issues and opportunities;
- Prepare and support the development and deployment of space infrastructure related to additional EU space programme components.
- Support to launch campaigns
- Master’s Degree in Aerospace, Engineering or a relevant.
- 4 years of experience working in satellite programs.
- Hold a valid EU Secret Security Clearance
- Experience in space segment engineering and/or Assembly Integration and Test (AIT).
- Fluent in English
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
Please send your CV (in English) as soon as possible to email@example.com
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.