Field(s) of expertise
Aerospace Engineering Business Administration and Finance
About this job
We are recruiting a Project Controller for Sapienza to work on our Customers Site (ESA-ECSAT).
- Supporting partnership projects on all activities related to project cost, schedule and risk, project management processes and administrative functions, and the Directorate’s internal and external reporting. This includes work breakdown structure, financial matters, scheduling, configuration, documentation, progress control, geographical return and general project administration
- Supporting the preparation, procurement and monitoring of complex procurement actions, from tendering to closure of contract, and for management, financial and planning aspects
- Supporting negotiations with industrial contractors and supporting project managers in various programmatic aspects and provide the necessary elements for management decision-making
- Through planning & control procedures and information systems, providing full visibility over progress on all activities, this includes maintenance in ESA’s ERP system of project-related data
- Taking active part in the TIA project control community supporting improvement of Project Control procedures and computerised information and controlling systems
- Preparing, maintaining and reporting on cost-at-completion status, including annual cost plans and workforce planning, identifying potential problem areas and proposing remedial action
- Monitoring contracts, ensuring industry compliance with established formal requirements and support the closure of contracts
- Preparing relevant period and ad-hoc reporting including KPIs
- Supporting Project reviews
- Supporting the TIA Quality Management System and the implementation of Project Control processes
- Master’s degree in a relevant field
- At least 04 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in the application of project management and project control principles and advanced project control techniques are essential
- The Directorate is transforming into a more digital environment. Strong IT skills are a distinct asset as well as experience with ESA tools such as ESA-P, EROS, WLMS, ESAPLAN, Excel, Microsoft Project and Tableau/Power-BI.
- Ability to summarise complex information and prepare reports, dashboards and KPIs.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team.
- Knowledge and/or understanding of space systems architecture and engineering experience in a project or programme will be an asset
- Fluent in English; knowledge of another ESA member-state language is an asset
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
Please send your CV (in English) as soon as possible, but no later than 17/06 to email@example.com