Field(s) of expertise
About this job
We are recruiting a Software Systems Engineer for Sapienza to work on our Customers Site (ESA-ECSAT).
- Support the development of business intelligence solutions for internal and external customers and exploring new techniques for visualizing management information
- Develop dashboards, providing management information with a sound understanding of the needs of the audience
- Support the legacy systems and suggest options for a migration to a new emerging IT landscape
- Contribute to the further digitalization of business processes
- Contribute to the evolution of the TIA Data Warehouse, ensuring that data from different sources is structured, enriched and captures the business logic of the directorate
- Actively exchange knowledge with team members and/or other ITprofessionals in ESA and especially within the TIA domain
- Develop and maintain application documentation (including user guides and software development/maintenance documentation)
- Take responsibility for delivery of timely high-quality results.
- Master’s in engineering or relevant field
- At least 04 years of relevant work experience
- Hands-on experience with Business Analytics Software (e.g, Tableau, Power BI, Python)
- Experience with database and Data warehouse architecture (MS SQL server, Datavault Builder) is a distinctive asset
- Excellent analytical and planning skills
- Experience in collection user requirements, designing dashboards, defining KPI’s
- Fluent in English; knowledge of another ESA member-state language is an asset
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
Please send your CV (in English) as soon as possible, but no later than 05/07 to email@example.com
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.