Field(s) of expertise
Aerospace Engineering Space Systems Engineering
About this job
Sapienza Consulting, a tpgroup company, is recruiting a Service Continuity/Anomaly Management Engineerfor Sapienza to work on our Customers Site (ESA-ESTEC).
Maintaining the System Business Continuity concept and status, providing quick reaction in case changes or anomalies affect the Galileo continuity of service. To meet this a proper follow up and review of the ongoing open anomalies has to be performed continuously.
- Anomaly management
- Attend the weekly Galileo ARBs organized and chaired by the Galileo operators.
- Identify any critical anomalies and coordinate internally at ESA ensuring the proper attention.
- Any critical anomalies posing a risk on the service continuity shall be highlighted and reviewed as part of the Service Continuity Dashboard
- Developing and maintaining the ESA Service Continuity Plan
- Service continuity dashboard
- Developing the ESA Service Continuity Dashboard
- Monitor weekly any critical technical risks (ARs, obsolescence, incidents, outages etc.) on the operational infrastructure and report this in the service continuity dashboard
- Contributing to the continuous reviews of the operational process between ESA and GSA (i.e. the SOPIs)
- Contributing to the As-built RAMS analysis as conducted in cooperation with ESA PA and presented at the bi-yearly Service Exploitation Review
- Master’s in engineering
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of IT technology (including virtualization) and Networks
- Knowledge and experience of the design and performance of satellite communications systems
- Knowledge and experience of Satellite Control and Monitoring Systems including its operations, architecture, and implementation
- Knowledge of the development, test, and verification as well as deployment of ground segments
Following skill is considered an advantage:
Knowledge and experience in GNSS Systems, Galileo experience is an asset
- Full command of English language (oral and written)
- Autonomy in writing minutes of meetings, technical notes, specifications, and reports
- Good interpersonal skills and team spirit
- Previous working experience in a multinational environment
- Good knowledge of MS office tools
- Excellent Organizational skills, good practical sense, being able to work effectively in a team and be able to work autonomously in the field of responsibility
- Availability and willingness to travel for missions inside or outside Europe
- Experience in procurement of industrial activities
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
Please send your CV (in English) as soon as possible, but no later than September 28, 2021 to email@example.com
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.