Field(s) of expertise
Information Technology Software Engineering
About this job
Sapienza is looking to recruit an ECLIPSE Application Support to be part of the ECLIPSE Professional Services team and working on site at our client.
Major activities will be to provide user support and implementation support to the client fulfilling standard requests, troubleshooting reported incidents, taking responsibility for the resolution and escalation of issues from incidents, software problem reports and implementation issues as and when necessary using company systems. The incumbent will go through internal training in ECLIPSE software and client specific workflows and processes.
The ability to communicate at all levels is required, as is the ability to create and maintain relevant documentation. The candidate must have proven analytical skills and be capable of discovering and evaluating issues through client communication and self-investigation.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the Sapienza ECLIPSE software, and its usage by our customer
- 1st line / 2nd line Application Support delivered in person
- User administration (i.e. access rights)
- Creation, configuration and maintenance of new Eclipse projects, RID reviews, DCCM templates, DAB applications, and configuration of the rest of the applicable modules.
- Performing User Acceptance Testing (UAT) post upgrade following provided use cases
- Maintaining the internal knowledgebase and Configuration Management database
- Creation of product supporting documentation (e.g. User Guides; ‘How To’ short guides)
- Maintains professional interaction with end-users while delivering high-quality service, and proactively develop relationships with key ECLIPSE users
- Coordinate with the 3rd line support
- Citizenship of one of the ESA member states. Since this position is in Galileo Project, the UK nationals will not be considered.
- Demonstrable experience in offering software application support (minimum 2 years)
- Good communicator who is able to explain things clearly & professionally at all levels
- Ability to establish productive partnerships with clients by gaining their trust and respect
- Approachable to ensure that users want to discuss the Applications in light of their business processes
- Able to create and maintain relevant documentation
- Demonstrable analytical skills with the ability to evaluate issues through client communication and self-investigation
- Good time keeper respecting the business hours
- Inquisitive and a self-starter who wants to excel in his/her role
- Organised to ensure actions are tracked and feedback given to users
- Diligent to ensure that tasks are always addressed
- Delivers outputs for the tasks assigned within prescribed time, costs and quality standards
- Highly skilled in MS Office with particular abilities in MS Word, MS Excel, Web browsers (such as Firefox and Chrome), Windows 10
- Fluent in English and knowledge of another European language is an asset
- Commitment to continuous development and learning
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
Please send your CV (in English) as soon as possible, to firstname.lastname@example.org
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.