Field(s) of expertise
Business Administration & Finance
About this job
We are recruiting an Executive Assistant for Sapienza to work on our Customers Site (ESA-ESTEC) supporting Documentalist and Event Coordinator tasks within the Telecommunications and Integrated Applications Directorate (TIA).
The post holder should have a solid understanding of handling formal communication, within the complex institutional and commercial environment of ESA, EU and industrial partners and should be able toanalyze the importance/status of the documentation , classify it accordingly and provide related support on the range of issues addressed. Reporting directly to the Director and the Management Team, and with a high degree of autonomy, the post holder’s responsibilities will include:
- Operate, maintain the Directorate relevant DMS (SharePoint, eclipse etc ) for informal and official documentation for senior management with internal and external relations including C-level executives—where applicable set-up an archive of original documents.
- Process configuration-controlled document changes of official papers relevant to the activities of the Directorate.
- Draft documentation and correspondence, consolidate inputs to monthly reports following internal procedure with regard to the registration, distribution and filing of documents.
- Act as secretary to the TIA Management meetings per Department (TMM, AMM, PMM) and the Open session (TIA MM open).
For the open session:
- Prepare and send out the agenda, arrange the logistics
- Write, register, store and distribute the minutes.
- Establish, maintain and follow-up Action Item list
- Consolidate and support validation of senior management inputs to corporate communication and relevant publications, coordinate interview requests, etc.
- With a special attention to the development of communication with management interacting with external stakeholders, maintain and develop a DMS/CRM.
- Support organization of internal and external events in particular events with C-level executives
- Prepare and manage the logistic event planning of events such as the TIA yearly seminar
- Coordinate participation to main conferences
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration / Communications or relevant
- At least two years of relevant work experience
- The post holder should have a broad knowledge to navigate around and understand formal communication and be able to analyse a range of issues within the complex institutional environments of ESA, EU and the relevant industrial landscape.
- Experience in documentation management and in the field of communication.
- A good sense of organisation
- Be capable to execute activities with a high degree of autonomy
- Deliver qualitative output under time pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as tact and discretion are required
- Interest and good understanding of ESA Programmes and related activities, knowledge and experience in the field of telecommunication and experience with liaising with C-level executives would be a distinct advantage.
- Proficiency in the use of the Agency’s information systems and tools is an asset.
- Fluent in English; knowledge of another ESA member-state language is an asset
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.