Field(s) of expertise
Logistics & Maintenance
About this job
Sapienza Consulting is recruiting a Senior Assistant (Logistics/Asset Management) to work at NATO NCIA in Brunssum, The Netherlands.
- Enables administration and maintenance of NCI Agency CIS Assets Property Accounting Records for NCI Agency Entities and External Customers within CSU AoR
- Enables conduction of Annual Inventory Inspections in accordance Agency Directives and coordinated with CIS Points of Contacts (CISPOCS)
- Enables CIS equipment discrepancies to be fully investigated, documented, and reported in accordance with NCI Agency directives
- Responsible for Asset Management transaction requests and following NCI Agency Directives and CSSC Standard Operating Procedures for ordering CIS equipment
- Required Security Clearance: NATO Secret
- Vocational Training in Supply, Logistics or Supply Chain Management with 2 years of experience or Diploma of secondary education.
- Knowledge of NATO Logistics Regulations.
- Practical experience in use of EBA management tool
- Experience in asset management and inventory organization and process
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.