Field(s) of expertise
Business Administration and Finance
About this job
Sapienza Balkans is a company of the Sapienza Consulting Group, a leading provider of space and defense mission and project support through people, software and services. We are a preferred supplier for the European Space Agency (ESA) and NATO’s Communication and Information (NCI) Agency as well as space industry companies and European bodies. We currently recruit for The Netherlands, UK, Belgium, France, Italy, Germany and Luxembourg and we are still growing!
We are expanding our activities and support continued growth, through our office in Skopje where we are looking to hire a recruiter to initially support our Dutch operation with recruitment for the NATO Communications & Information Agency. In the Balkan region there already is a wide array of regional resources that can be tapped to provide a solid starting point for this role. As employee of the Sapienza Balkans in Macedonia you will have additional responsibilities, as you will represent the company to the local communities (civilian and military) and suppliers, acting as the local point of contact and office manager. This means that beside being a great recruiter, you will be a professional networker, you will be super organized, and will be highly committed to establishing and growing the success of our Sapienza Balkans operations. In other words, you will be Entrepreneur and a Recruiter, motivated and resilient. The rewards are potentially large but highly dependent upon your success.
- In the beginning you will be primarily involved in actively growing Sapienza’s candidate network in the region and getting to know both Sapienza and the Client. This would include:
- Understanding the NCIA and the processes;
- Understanding security clearances and relevant processes;
- Gaining knowledge of relevant public and/or military organisations;
- Advertising positions and analysing results;
- Getting to know your candidates, their motivations and requirements to build up our knowledge base.
- Once settled in, you will manage your own recruitment activities with the NCIA as well as support recruitment for our other Clients (ESA, EUMETSAT, etc). This includes:
- Schedule and plan the different roles to ensure all deadlines are met
- Advertise the vacancy through appropriate channels, ensuring that active applicants are reached
- Review applicant submissions to evaluate if they meet the position requirements
- Perform pre-screening and preliminary interviews in person and over the phone
- Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data in the database
- Ensure all required documents for client submissions are perfect to ensure that our candidates get the best representation possible
- Provide support by arranging interviews and relocation assistance
- High degree of self-driven, self-motivation, energy and the ability to set individual targets and challenge himself to reach them independently with minimal supervision
- Business Acumen would be considered an asset
- 1 years of experience in recruitment. Open to learning new skills, processes and best practices
- Knowledge of the local and regional job and candidate market
- Working experience in international environment
- IT savvy and able to pick up new IT tools with ease
- Fluent in English with outstanding communication skills and telephone manners. Good working knowledge of Macedonian.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent sense of discretion and confidentiality
- Willing and able to undergo NATO security clearance (if possible)
- Willing and able to travel (up to 30% of the time within one month) across Europe to visit other Sapienza offices and clients if needed
- Knowledge of public and/or military organizations would be considered a very strong asset.
What type of person are we looking for?
- You have no problems demonstrating perseverance! Recruitment requires people who are not afraid to chase what they need!
- You are a team player! No if’s and but’s, the team and team effort is above everything else
- You have no problems approaching people – you are a natural networker
- You are deadline and target oriented and have a high level of accuracy
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and able to close a deal!
- You can work independently, make your own priorities to achieve goals which are set for you by management
The not-so obvious:
- You are willing and able to do the administrative parts of the job as well (we recruit for government organisations, which means more paperwork than in most recruitment jobs)
- As you will be working in a new office and remotely from the Sapienza HQ, you will need to be extremely self-motivated and have fantastic communication skills to be able to stay on top of your work.
- Our team is composed of recruiters from various nationalities and cultural backgrounds which has a clear effect on communication styles. It is important that you show awareness and flexibility when dealing with colleagues.
- You are able and enjoy interfacing with potential clients, employees and government representatives professionally at all levels
Please send your CV and motivation letter (in English) as soon as possible to email@example.com