Field(s) of expertise
Information Technology Project and Service Management
About this job
Sapienza Consulting is recruiting an ICT Project Officer for Eurojust.
The ICT Projects Team is part of the Information Management Unit. The Unit works from an annual work plan based on a Corporate and IT strategy and implements the plan using ITIL best practices, using both PM2 and Agile methodologies to manage the processes to deliver IT services.
The ICT Project Management Officer manages the day-to-day organisation of multiple, concurrent, small and medium sized projects, both for business and technical solutions.
- Acting as a ICT project leader and main point of contact for small and medium sized projects both business and technical;
- Write Project Initiation Document and Business Cases for projects under consideration;
- Coordinate, manage, and monitor the implementation of the full project lifecycle from initiation to final delivery, including preparatory work (Business Cases and similar documents), requirements gathering and analysis, market research and comparison of solutions, testing, closing activities, and regular and ad-hoc reporting on all the projects assigned to them;
- Draw up and keep up to date the relevant documents for all the projects assigned to them (objectives, results, deadlines, budget, quality, risks etc.) and related documents;
- Act as main contact point with the stakeholders and manage the day-to-day operational and tactical project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope;
- Write and/or review Requirements Analysis deliverables such as business and/or technical requirements, solution proposals, impact assessments, and Use Cases;
- Review the technical solution of projects assigned to them;• Write and/or review manuals and user guides for new systems or new releases of existing systems Cases and coordinate the end-users testing activities up to the formal acceptance of the system;
- Prepare test cases and test scenarios for users to test;
- Test the delivered solutions against Use and Test Cases;
- Ensure compliance of all project-related activities within Eurojust’s rules, regulations, and standards.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Shall have formal project management certification;
- Shall have experience working on concurrent projects;• Should have experience working as Project Officer for both technical and business driven projects;
- Knowledge of Security and Personal data management will be considered as an advantage;
- Should have strong communication skills and professional experience in an EU or multicultural environment
- Fluent in English; knowledge of another European language is an asset
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.