Field(s) of expertise
Business Administration and Finance
About this job
Sapienza Consulting is recruiting a Logistician Inventory Specialist to work at NATO NCIA in Brunssum, The Netherlands.
- Validate, capture, and document within EBA in coordination with CSSC/AMSB/Inventory Management Team all controlled deployable assets located in DACCC Poggio Renatico
- Conduct complete physical inventory of all CIS equipment on site
- Compare requirements against issue receipt and contracts.
- Some physical work, e.g. moving and lifting of equipment, should be expected.
- In addition Contractor needs to be familiar with handling and safety issues of handling CIS Assets (equipment)
- Required Security Clearance: NATO Secret
- 5 years working experience in Inventory/Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Must have good working knowledge of Oracle based inventory management databases.
- Able to work with inventory databases.
- Good working knowledge of EXCEL spreadsheets
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.