Field(s) of expertise
Information Technology Telecommunications Engineering
About this job
Sapienza Consulting is recruiting a System Admin Communications Support to work at NATO NCIA in Yeovilton, United Kingdom.
The site is small and you will work with 3 other IT staff. As a result you will be involved in maintaining many different systems and this will be challenging.
- Your main systems to maintain will be VMware ESXi, vCenter & View; Ethernet switches; Storage Arrays & server hardware.
- You will also have to administer McAfee EPO (AV & DLP), SharePoint 2016; PABX; Windows Print Servers, File servers, SQL Server, application servers, backup servers (Veritas BE and VEEAM); Video Conferencing; AD group policies amongst others.
- On top of this you will help resolve incidents and implement changes for end-users. You will occasionally have to administer accounts on Active Directory and Vasco.
- You may be delegated authority to project manage upgrades / replace said systems. You may be called upon by CSE Yeovilton Head to carry out other work related to IT.
- Required Security Clearance: NATO Cosmic Top Secret
- Extensive experience with VMware vSphere 6 or higher
- Good Ethernet network skills
- Microsoft SCCM 2012 installation and configuration
- DATA backup solutions: Veritas Backup Exec 10 or higher and VEEAM 7 or higher
- ITIL foundation knowledge
- SharePoint 2016 installation and configuration
- VMware View
- SQL Server
- Knowledge of Audiovisual hardware
- IT Security
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.