Field(s) of expertise
Business Administration and Finance
About this job
Sapienza Consulting is recruiting a Depot Hardware Technician to work at NATO NCIA in Mons, Belgium.
- Takes part in efforts of supply personnel to include procurement, stock record accounting, receipt, storage, and issue of CE, AV, ADP, spare/repair parts and consumable supplies and equipment
- Completes the property accountability records and files for capital equipment and prepares report of surveys to determine loss or damage of HQ capital equipment
- Brings on charge all CIS capital equipment bought for the Sector and its local customers
- Ensures correct procedures are followed. Contributes to developing and updating documents logistics procedures to ensure they are effective and repeatable
- Required Security Clearance: NATO Secret
- Higher Secondary education and intermediate vocational training in inventory management or related discipline which might lead to formal qualification with some 2-3 year’s experience, or a Secondary education and completed advanced vocational training in that discipline leading to professional qualification or professional accreditation with 4 years post related experience.
- Experience with working in a warehouse
- Knowledge of policy, procedures and organization of NATO CIS provisioning and automated inventory control procedures
- Knowledge of policy, procedures and organization of NATO Depot & Support System
- CNAFS knowledge
- Forklift driving licence
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.