Field(s) of expertise
About this job
Sapienza Consulting is recruiting a Interoperability and TVV Engineer to work at NATO NCIA in the Hague, The Netherlands.
- Install, configure and operate NATO’s Core capabilities (Email, ADFS, Web services) as part of Independent Test activities
- Maintaining the NATO’s test environment up to the current baseline and upgrade when needed
- Perform and administer interoperability test scenario’s with coalition partners
- Plan, coordinate, execute and report on test, verification and validation activities
- Provide expert knowledge in creation of testable requirements and related test cases
- Manage planning and execution of interoperability events and its reporting
- Contribute to the management and maintenance of the AV&V repository, including services, service functions, test requirements, test cases and use cases
- Knowledge of C2 Services (e.g. situational Awareness, friendly force tracking, Joint Intelligence Surveillance and reconnaissance), and interact within partner Nations to ensure interoperability of such systems
- Required Security Clearance: NATO Secret
- 5+ years’ experience with development of Test Plans, Test Cases and setting up and executing test events.
- 5+ years experience in requirements management in support of verification and validation.
- 5+ years knowledge and experience in testing of Microsoft Windows and/or Linux based applications.
- 5+ years testing experience in application interoperability.
- 4+ years experience with installing and configuring Windows based applications in support of test activities
- 4+ years experience with powershell and scripting languages like python.
- 2+ years testing experience in multinational environment.
- Knowledge of DNS, Federated authentication, Directory Services, Public key infrastructure
- Knowledge of C2 functional area services and standard as Friendly Force Tracking, Data Link, JC3IDEM, OTH
- Ability to install and configure Windows and Linux based systems in an operational context.
- Ability to analyse test results and write clear test reports and document issues
- Strong English communication skills; verbal and written
- Ability to think critically regarding systems and what and how to test
- Knowledge of C2 Systems and interfaces.
- Experience with using and/or testing of NATO Functional Services
- Experience in NATO Exercises as a test engineer
- Experience in Network concepts and architectures
- Experience in Federated Mission Networking framework.
- Familiar with Coalition Interoperability Assurance and Validation (CIAV) initiative)
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.