Field(s) of expertise
About this job
Sapienza Consulting is recruiting a Test Automation to work at NATO NCIA in the Hague, The Netherlands.
- Design, develop and run automated tests for all levels of the OSI model ranging from networking, DNS, NTP up to API, FAT clients and browser based applications
- Design, develop and run and document manual test cases where required
- Embed the automated test scripts into the CI/CD pipeline
- Support ongoing exercises and events with the test automation tools where required
- Required Security Clearance: NATO Secret
- 4+ years powershell experience for scripting Windows tasks
- 4+ years using Python for testing
- 3+ years test automation experience using SoapUI
- 3+ years test automation experience using Selenium and IE11
- 2+ years knowledge and experience with Windows based operating systems/ applications.
- 2+ years knowledge and experience with Linux based operating systems/applications.
- 2+ years testing experience in system interoperability
- 2+ years experience with CI/CD using Jenkins or similar tools
- 2+ years experience with GIT
- Working knowledge of Networking, DNS, NTP is an advantage
- Knowledge of JIRA for issue management
- Knowledge of Test Plans, Test Cases and setting up, executing and documenting test results
- Knowledge of C2 Systems and interfaces is an advantage
- Ability to analyse test results and write test reports is an advantage
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.