Field(s) of expertise
Cyber Security Information Technology
About this job
Sapienza Consulting is recruiting a AOM Tool Engineer to work at NATO NCIA in Mons, Belgium.
- Install, deploy, update, maintain, configure and keep in operational conditions Cyber Defence capabilities as deployed to protect the Alliance Operations and Missions (AOM) networks
- Support design of related capabilities and expansion of service
- Develop and enhance existing interfaces and remote data feeds from AOM Cyber Defence capabilities to NCSC Security Information and Event Management system or other centrally managed NCIA capabilities.
- Manage and administer underlying infrastructure to support efficient operation of Central Management of these capabilities
- Ensure level of security (Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability) of Resolute Support Cyber Defence Capabilities meet or exceed minimum security requirement s defined by NATO security authorities.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) on AOM Cyber Defence capabilities for change management and service delivery improvement proposals.
- Proactively recommend optimisations to AOM Cyber Defence capabilities to provide effective and efficient service operations
- Produce metrics to be integrated into wider NCSC or NCIA products that are being delivered up to NATO executive management level and AOM.
- Required Security Clearance: NATO Cosmic Top Secret
- University degree at nationally recognised/certified University in technical subject with substantial Information Technology (IT) content and 2 years of specific experience. Exceptionally, lack of university degree may be compensated by demonstration of candidate’s particular abilities or experience that is/are of interest to NCI Agency; that is, at least 10 years extensive and progressive expertise in duties related to function of the post
- Very good knowledge in managing Enterprise-wide Agent-based Computer Forensics environment, preferably with Opentext / Guidance Encase software suite
- Very good knowledge in managing Enterprise-wide Network-based Intrusion Prevention Systems capability, preferably with Cisco Sourcefire software suite
- Very good knowledge in managing Enterprise-wide Network-based Full Packet Capture capability, preferably with RSA Netwitness software suite
- Very good knowledge of Tenable products with focus on Tenable.sc and Tenable Core
- Very good knowledge of Veeam Backup & Replication
- Good knowledge of virtual environment based on VMWare infrastructure
- Demonstrated experience in using API for data ingestion and tools integration
- Demonstrated experience in Linux/UNIX Systems administration, preferably with RedHat
- Demonstrated experience in management and administration of SQL databases
- Understanding of service delivery management and service lifecycle
Desirable Experience and Education:
- Demonstrated experience in scripting in PowerShell or Python
- Professional certifications on Encase products, Cisco Sourcefire products and/or RSA Netwitness products
- Professional certification related to Cyber Security field
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.