Field(s) of expertise
About this job
Sapienza Consulting is recruiting a IT User Support Technician to work at NATO NCIA in Sigonella, Italy.
- Install and configure workstations (PC hardware and software) in a Windows environment
- Perform advanced analysis and troubleshooting of IT desktop services, in support of incident management processes
- Resolve incidents affecting end-users
- Create, track, resolve and close incident tickets
- Required Security Clearance: NATO Secret
- At least 3 years of experience in installing and configuring IT desktop services and supporting incident management processes at level 1.
- Experience in troubleshooting and maintaining Windows OS and iOS
- Experience with Active Directory
- Experience in installing and troubleshooting end-user devices, Multi-Functional printers and computer peripherals
- Experience in configuring antivirus software (preferably McAfee)
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.