Field(s) of expertise
About this job
Sapienza Consulting is recruiting a Cyber Security O&M to work at NATO NCIA in Brussels, Belgium.
- Perform standard cyber security operational duties with a focus on email and web proxy services
- Take responsibilities for responding to and closing cyber security tickets in service desk system
- This work will require a lot of flexibility and strong troubleshooting skills because most of the time will need to be spent troubleshooting issues that are not covered by written standard operating procedures
- Required Security Clearance: NATO Cosmic Top Secret
- Knowledge of email systems (MS Outlook clients, email gateways)
- Knowledge of Broadcom / Symantec / Bluecoat web proxies
- Knowledge related to classification markings in email messages and attachments (Titus)
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.