Field(s) of expertise
Business Administration and Finance
About this job
We are recruiting a Assistant Resource Controller for Sapienza to work on our Customers Site ESA-ESTEC. This is a full time (40 hours per week) position.
- Supporting the BUC Office in the implementation of the overall workforce resource planning including drafting the Service Level Agreements with the internal clients and obtaining their signatures
- Collecting, consolidating and implementing (internal EXCEL database and dedicated SAP module Timesheet Accounting System (TAS)) the required adjustments of the Service Level Agreements, necessary for the manpower rate calculation of the Business Unit concerned
- Supporting the administrative implementation and monitoring of the manpower capacity in TAS for the domains under their direct responsibility
- To act as Local Configurator of Timesheet system
- Liaising with the ESTEC Frame contract/procurement team for the issuing of Requests for Tender and subsequent implementation in THREAD for contractor workforce management
- Supporting the Business Unit Control (BUC) Office during the financial interim and year-end closure and for any other processes as required
- Implementing all administrative actions related to procurement and contractual matters, including data entry in ESA Corporate (ESA-P) and local application as appropriate and monitoring of financial commitments and payment milestones, invoicing, etc.
- Supporting the implementation and monitoring of the designated BU EsaNow IT Policy
- Acting as Assistant Cost Centre Controller occasionally for some designated BU of a Department as required
- Other ad-hoc tasks as requested by management
- University degree (Bachelor) from a recognised Institution or equivalent qualification in Business Administration, with an understanding of finance processes
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience
- Fluent in English; knowledge of another ESA member-state language is an asset
Specific Competencies Requirements:
- Detailed knowledge of the ESA’s Working and Procurement procedures at ESTEC is highly desirable
- Ability to liaise directly and independently with the Contracts and Purchase Office to follow up all relevant activities related to Shopping Carts, RFX, TEB nominations, etc.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office tools is a necessity as well as financial and related systems (ESA-P, Timesheet Management System)
- The ability to work effectively under pressure both within a team and autonomously
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel is a requirement
- A high level of accuracy, attention to detail and follow up
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
Please send your CV (in English) as soon as possible, but no later than 6 of September 2020 to email@example.com
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.