Field(s) of expertise
Business Administration and Finance Information Technology
About this job
We are recruiting a Documentalist for Sapienza to work on our Customers Site ESA-ESTEC, supporting the navigation directorate.
The task covers the operations, maintenance and evolutions of the Documentation Management System (DMS), including processes, processes and the use of supporting electronic documentation management tool, for the Navigation Directorate.
- Confirm contact details/delivery address. Ensure this information is provided to the current contractor managing the SINA (Secure Inter-Network Architecture) Prime and Mission networks
- Make sure /get confirmation from both parties that the SINA box and all additional equipment has been delivered
- Keep documentation on events (e.g. delivery dates, activation dates, issues, etc)
- Verify invoices before being sent for payment. If discrepancies, discuss with the current contractor
- Maintain SINA delivery documentation
- Monitor and document the status of the SINA maintenance contracts
- University degree (Bachelor) from a recognised institution of secondary studies or equivalent qualification in a relevant area
- 4 years of relevant experience
- Fluent in English; knowledge of another ESA member-state language is an asset
- Experience in DMS and archiving
- Knowledge of Eclipse is an asset
- Familiarity with ESA working environment would be an asset
- Proficient in MS office tools
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
Please send your CV (in English) as soon as possible, but no later than 07/01/2020 to email@example.com
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.