Field(s) of expertise
Business Administration and Finance
About this job
Sapienza Consulting is recruiting a Logistician Manager to work at NCIA in Brunssum, Netherlands
- Assist with planning, synchronizing, scheduling, and tracking of CSSC assets for corrective and preventative maintenance on all NATO CIS equipment based on the Central, Operational, and Deployable Service Level Agreements.
- Perform the scheduling and tracking capability of CSSC activities in support of operations, exercises, projects static CIS and
- Deployable CIS (DCIS).
- Conduct coordination with Resource Management Branch (RMB) in regards to the plan and execution of the logistical activities for Deployable CIS assets.
- Develop detailed analysis of the Asset Management system deficiencies and provide solutions in line with existing standards to ensure operational readiness for all customers.
- Monitor assigned logistical tasks efficiently to ensure that they can be executed and are in line with set target dates. Explain and provide system logistical advice to senior management and initiate necessary actions to ensure that set maintenance and project targets are met.
- Manage Annual Inventory conducted in accordance with Property Accounting Officer (PAO) directives and coordinate with all Sub-PAO, Service Line Managers and System Managers for accuracy and accountability.
- Ensure that all CIS equipment discrepancies are fully identified, investigated, documented, reported and implement corrective actions in accordance with NCI Agency directives.
- Required Security Clearance: NATO Secret
- Vocational training at higher level in relevant discipline with 3 years post-related experience, or secondary educational qualifications with 5 years post-related experience
- At least 8 years’ relevant experience at logistic management level in business management or related fields.
- Experience working with Supply Databases;
- Experience in Inventorying CIS Equipment for accountability and accuracy;
- Experience in identification and corrections of Asset Management Deficiencies
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.