Field(s) of expertise
Human Resources and Recruitment
About this job
Sapienza Consulting is recruiting an Administrative Assistant HR to work at NCIA in The Hague, Netherlands
- Enter/update personnel/financial related data in the Enterprise Business Applications (EBA) system and various spreadsheets including some follow-on actions such as forwarding insurance cards etc;
- Raise Purchase Requisitions in the EBA system, enter receipts where necessary. –
- Assist in gathering and preparing paperwork necessary for salary-related payments/transactions;
- Assist in gathering paperwork related to a variety of subjects such as e.g. allowance claims/reviews, overtime requests, annual surveys, joining/leaving/transferring staff and support with follow on actions, if required;
- Print Education Allowance forms and prepare for further processing
- Prepare employers’ statements;
- Perform scanning / filing duties;
- Maintain (digital) staff files;
- Perform personnel administrative duties for both civilian and military staff, including drafting of correspondence, as required;
- Provide statistics on a variety of personnel topics, if and when required;
- Ensure suspense dates for personnel documentation are met;
- Perform other duties as may be required
- The successful candidate will hold a vocational training at a middle level in a related subject, supplemented by relevant training and qualifications; or, a High School Diploma or equivalent in a related subject complemented by relevant training and qualifications. –
- The ideal candidate will hold at least 3 years of experience in administrative work, preferably in Human Resources or in a related relevant environment.
- It is also essential that the candidate can demonstrate sound experience with Microsoft Office applications (particularly in Excel);
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills.
- A proven ability to present information in a clear and logical manner both in writing and by other means with extreme accuracy and attention to detail; –
- Experience working in an environment with a high volume work load and a flexible, service-minded attitude and ability to take initiative.
- It is also imperative that the candidate has an excellent interpersonal and communication skills coupled with excellent organizational skills.
- A thorough knowledge of English, both written and spoken, is essential as most of the work of the NCI Agency is conducted in the English language.
- In addition it is considered highly desirable if the candidate can display:
- Knowledge of the NATO Civilian Personnel Regulations;
- Knowledge of NATO Responsibilities and Organization;
- Knowledge of Enterprise Business Applications (EBA) or similar system
- Prior experience of working in an international environment comprising military and civilian elements
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.