Field(s) of expertise
About this job
Sapienza Consulting is recruiting a Adobe Captivate Expert to work at NCIA in the Hague, the Netherlands.
- This task references development of Micro lessons in Adobe Captivate under supervision of the HMART service manager.
- For the duration of the consultancy period the consultant will work under the supervision of the HMART Service Manager. NCI Agency will ensure that adequate working conditions are provided. The working language will be English. The consultant shall submit in writing per period, manpower timesheets according to NCI Agency reporting procedures.
- Technical Qualifications
- Must demonstrate expert knowledge of Adobe Captivate 10 or newer
- Must demonstrate experience and knowledge of Learning Management Systems
- Must demonstrate expert knowledge in generating and manipulating graphic images, animations, sound, text and video into consolidated and seamless multimedia programs
- Must have experience with Instructional System Development processes and must be able to create new courseware and modify existing courseware
- Must have experience with Microsoft office products
- Must be familiar with the ADDIE Model
- Professional Qualifications
- Must have excellent spoken and written English communication and presentation skills, as demonstrated by recent experience (within the past 5 years) in programming for web applications
- Must have a record of significant experience in course or curriculum design
- Must demonstrate the ability and self-motivation to work on his/her own but must also work well within groups as part of a team
- Must demonstrate an ability and keen sense for problem solving
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.