Field(s) of expertise
Information Technology Software Engineering
About this job
Sapienza Consulting is recruiting a Senior Interoperability Engineer IV&V to work at NCIA in The Hague, Netherlands
Interoperability V&V is part of non-functional requirements validation and, like security V&V, has a significant importance in the NATO environment. Interoperability between NATO and/or national capabilities likely to operate in a NATO or coalition mission environment are verified and validated before deployment.
- Analyse complex test scenarios based on operational use cases, extract the test conditions, and design tests events,
- Manage the execution of the events and its reporting.
- Contribute to the management and maintenance of the AV&V repository, including services, service functions, test requirements, test cases and use cases.
- Create test definition for automating tests
- Planning and executing multinational test events
- Plan, coordinate, execute and report on test, verification and validation activities.
- Perform suite of independent test activities i.e. Compatibility, interoperability, etc.
- Install, configure and operate NATO Functional Area Service (FASs) as part of Independent Test activities.
- 5+ years’ experience with development of Test Plans, Test Cases and setting up and executing test events.
- 5+ years’ experience in requirements management in support of verification and validation.
- 2+ years’ knowledge and experience in testing of Microsoft Windows and/or Linux based applications.
- 2+ years testing experience in application interoperability in the area of C4ISR NATO or National Functional Area Service (FASs).
- 2+ years’ experience with installing and configuring Windows based applications in support of test activities
- 4+ years’ experience with PowerShell and scripting languages like python.
- 3+ years testing experience in multinational environment.
- 1+ yeas experience with installing and using Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle or Progress
- 1+ years’ experience using VM Ware
- Knowledge of DNS, federated authentication, active directory, email and/or Network concepts and architectures Ability to install and configure windows and Linux based systems in an operational context.
- Ability to analyse test results and write clear test reports and document issues
- Strong English communication skills; verbal and written Ability to think critically regarding systems and what and how to test
- Hold a valid NATO Secret Security Clearance
- Knowledge of C4ISR systems and interfaces and interoperability standards.
- Experience in NATO Exercises as a test engineer
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.