Field(s) of expertise
Cyber Security Information Technology
About this job
Sapienza Consulting is recruiting a Cyber Security Technician to work at NCIA in Mons, Belgium.
- Provide technical support to NCSC, mainly remotely through email or telephone, over tools such as firewalls, endpoint protection or crypto technologies.
- Maintain up to date the NCSC repository related to security guides and other deliverables.
- Support and follow up the requests for change (RFC) processes including development of documentation.
- Support the branch activities by maintaining the hardware, software and deliverables inventory.
- Assist with team coordination activities and requests, ensuring tasks are followed up until resolution.
- Assist with CIS coordination activities.
- Take initiatives in his area of responsibility and support the other objectives of his line manager
The required skillset for the contracted individual is extensive knowledge and experience (more than 5 years) in the following areas:
- Experience in at least one of these areas:
- Endpoint protection (antimalware, application whitelisting data loss prevention)
- Firewalls such as Palo Alto o IT systems administration
- Knowledge of cyber security principles, best practices, concepts and technology.
- Knowledge of virtual environment based on VMWare infrastructure.
- Ability to work independently and in teams to achieve the desired goals, including the ability to monitor and support a team.
- Excellent organizing and communication skills.
- Excellent communications and writing skills in English.
- Working knowledge of standard office applications and tools such as Outlook, OneNote, MS Office and SharePoint.
- Understanding of the constraints related to IT systems on NATO networks is desirable.
- Experience with implementation projects within NATO and/or National military organizations is desirable.
Hold a valid NATO Secret Security Clearance
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.