Field(s) of expertise
About this job
We are recruiting a Client Application Lifecycle Management for Sapienza to work on our Customers Site (NATO NCIA).
- Evaluating new version of productivity tools for NATO networks and providing recommendations for applications roadmap;
- Managing Applications Portfolio, ensuring details are up-to-date, change management process is followed;
- Customizing productivity tool according to provided functional requirements;
- Designing and executing functional and compatibility tests;
- Preparing application for the centralize, automated deployment in NATO networks;
- Monitoring deployment process;
- Supporting operation phase by providing L3 support;
- Implementing required modifications as part of Continuous Service Improvement plan;
- Decommissioning and/or upgrading client applications.
- Required Security Clearance: NATO Secret
- Higher vocational training in relevant discipline with 3 years post-related experience. Or secondary educational qualification with 5 years post-related experience;
- 3+ years of recent experience in supporting different phases of Application Lifecycle Management;
- Proven experience in performing functional and compatibility tests of client applications on security hardened environments;
- Proven experience in customization, packaging and deployment of client applications;
- Proficiency in supporting of Microsoft Office Suite applications;
- Practical experience of centralized configuration with Group Policies Objects (GPO);
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple assignments;
- Ability to interact with internal and external personnel;
- Working knowledge of ITIL processes and procedures.
- Working knowledge of packaging suites;
- Working knowledge of Windows Installer technology;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Customization Tool;
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications;
- Microsoft Office Specialist Certification; ITIL v3/4 Foundation certificate
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.