Field(s) of expertise
Business Administration and Finance Information Technology
About this job
We are recruiting an External Contracts Oversight Support Officer for Sapienza to work on our Customers Site (NATO NCIA) in Mons, Belgium
- Collaborate with Project Managers and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), across NCI Agency organizational elements to ensure Transmission Services lifecycle is covered, as well as allow for managed services improvements;
- Liaise and collaborate both internally to NCI Agency and externally with contracted 3rd party services providers and vendors in support of services delivery and systems support;
- Support of budget submission and execution for services delivery related activities, completion of price proposals, as well as consolidate required statistical reports to align with SLA KPIs;
- Support coordination of centralized accounting and inventory activities within Transmission Services area of responsibility, as well as perform duties of account holder for assigned equipment;
- Analyse and prepare cost estimates to meet operational requirements and to support new projects;
- Contribute in validation of new requirements to be included in yearly NCCB budget submissions;
- Follow changes in revenue and expenditure and overall status of budget and open commitments and encumbrance. Take action in case of funds shortage or underspending;
- Produce reports on service performance and participate to service performance meetings;
- Conduct, coordinate, perform and evaluate trend analysis for IT Service Management (ITSM) records related to services/systems under responsibility of Transmission Infrastructure Services.
- Required Security Clearance: NATO Secret
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) degree at nationally recognized/certified University in a related subject with 4 years post related experience;
- ITILv3 or v4 Foundation certification
- 2+ years of prior contracting experience at management level and comprehensive understanding of purchase requisition process.
- Knowledge of and experience with Communications and Information systems
- Experience in supporting implementation of large, modern military and civilian networks
- Experience in preparing communications systems budget
- Familiarity with and confident use of Microsoft Office automation products
- Development of Contract documents in support to projects in particular in area of multinational logistics activities and procurements.
- Additional tours in financial management positions, supply management or logistics.
- Prior experience of working in international environment comprising both military and civilian elements
- Knowledge of NATO responsibilities and organization, including ACO and ACT.
- Experience in military or even participation to operational planning in military operations
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.