Field(s) of expertise
Cyber Security Information Technology
About this job
We are recruiting a Technician (Crypto Custodian) for Sapienza to work on our Customers Site (NATO NCIA) in Naples, Italy
- Generating Crypto keys on the Key Generation Centre (KGC)
- Performs duties as Central Key Distribution Authority:
- Is responsible for the central distribution of electronic keys for NATO, ACO, ACT Crypto accounts and National Distribution Agencies (NDAs).
- Receive electronic keys from the DACAN Electronic Key Management System (DEKMS) and from the DACAN Key Management Infrastructure (DKMI).
- Downloads and uploads electronic keys in the NATO Electronic Key Management System (NEKMS).
- Conducts Inventories, destructions of Crypto material in his Crypto Account.
- Issues or transfers crypto material as directed by the Controlling Authority to authorised COMSEC accounts (including subaccounts) or individual users. If the material is classified, verifying that the individuals are cleared to the classification level of the material
- Performs encryption and setup of data at rest for NATO wide customers
- Required Security Clearance: NATO Cosmic Top Secret
- Extensive knowledge and experience (more than 5 years)
- Experience with Cryptographic Systems, design, management and implementation of modern Cryptographic systems and applications.
- Very good knowledge of modern communication and Internet Protocol (IP) based networking technologies and systems including security aspects;
- Experienced in and have a good knowledge of COMSEC principles and practices, including physical security standards relating to COMSEC.
- Extensive experience in the analysis of risk and in the implementation and integration of INFOSEC protective measures.
- Good experience with latest Virtualization Technologies.
- Extensive experience in operating systems backup and restore.
- Knowledge of CRYPTO accounting and distribution.
- Working knowledge of the operation of communications systems and troubleshooting techniques
- Ability to work independently and in teams to achieve the desired goals, including the ability to monitor and support a team of industry.
- Good understanding of the constraints related to IT systems
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
For information on how we process the personal data in your application, please see the Sapienza Privacy Statement here.